Monday, March 28, 2011

Turkey Chili

Browning the meat and mixing in spices.

It was a dreary day here in Arkansas and as I was flipping through Food and Wine mag from last month (I know, I'm such a cool foodie person now), I found this low-cal turkey chili recipe. And I have to say it rocked my world.

It's really not too difficult, it just takes a little while. You first brown up your meat, add the spices, add the tomatoes and extras, and then finally the beans at the very end. All in all it probably took about an hour to do everything and I promise you it was worth it!

Don't forget to drain and rinse your black beans! 

Mmmmm. Spicy! Garlic, Mexican Chili Powder, and regular Chili Powder. 

Canned diced tomatoes and canned sauce-- this recipe was cheap, y'all!

Voila! The finished product.


No comments:

Post a Comment