Monday, March 28, 2011

Man Hole Blues


I know, I know. I've been the worst food blogger the world has ever known. 

But I have to tell you guys: I had to take a few days off of cooking because I had quite the little accident! Walking along, minding my own business, I saw a covered man hole, assumed it was safe to step on, and alas! it was not. Tragically, I fell in. Not only am I totally embarrassed, missing two fabulous shoes (they're down there somewhere), and forever scarred-- I also have a little sprained ankle and a few bruises. Well, this little sprain didn't allow me to stand for a few days, and therefore I couldn't exactly slave away at the stove like I would have loved. So I'm sorry for my lack of cooking updates. Now, in no particular order, I will do a speedy update on what I've cooked in the last week in the next few posts. Stay tuned though, I promise to keep up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment